There’s no more reason to miss a draw!
Lotomatique is a subscription service that allows you to play the lotteries of your choice without having to buy tickets each week. These tickets are issued and verified directly by Loto-Québec. Just as with the various Loto-Québec points of sale, you can either play your own numbers or select Quick Pick (computer-generated numbers).
By participating in Lotomatique, you help finance the activities of The Diabetic Children’s Foundation without spending an extra penny. Since 1976, Loto-Québec has entrusted Lotomatique sales to non-profit organizations and charities, such as The Diabetic Children’s Foundation whose accredited number is 600359 and to whom Loto-Québec will pay the commission.
- Type of subscription: individual or group (10 members maximum)
- Offered only to Québec residents aged 18 or over
- Products available: Lotto Max, Lotto 6/49, Québec 49, Extra and Double Jeu 49
- Subscription period: six months or one year
- Prize payments: The cheque ($10 or more) is automatically sent to winners by mail
- Minimum purchase of $20 per member for a group
- Deferred payment plan
Advantages of Lotomatique
- You can’t forget to buy tickets
- You can’t lose your tickets
- Loto-Québec verifies subscribers’ numbers and administers the subscriptions
- If a subscriber wins, his cheque is automatically sent out by mail
How to Subscribe
Download the Subscription form [PDF Format, 2 MB], print it out, complete it and mail it directly to the Lotomatique Customer Service Department at:
PO Box 63649, Centre-ville Station
Montréal, Québec H3C 3P3
Obtain a subscription form from The Diabetic Children’s Foundation, fill it out, and mail it directly to the Lotomatique Customer Service Department, using the postage-paid envelope provided with the form.
Good luck and thank you for your help!